Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween Parade...

Aubrey had a Halloween Parade - Program at school a couple of weeks ago (I know I am way behind). She absolutely LOVED every minute of it and was VERY into dancing, and singing the songs. I think we may have a little actress on our hands. She made her parents very proud! I was unable to go due to work however Colten, Daddy, Grandma Karen, and Addison were all there to encourage her! Hope you enjoy the pictures. I know I did!

Here she is getting in line for the parade!

Thinking in detail about something.

Getting all ready to start the performance!

Talking to her friend. Yes I know her hair is beyond the point of being a mess!

One happy girl.

She LOVED it!

Time to be done.

Love this girl!


Colten gave her a BIG hug once she was done. I love them!

On her way back to the classroom.

I can't wait for her next performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment