Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat...

In true Halloween fashion we ventured out this weekend to trick or treat! My camera is having issues so none of the pictures are that great. Don't worry grandma, and Uncle Dan took lots of pictures as well and I will make them give me copies (so yes we will end up with two trick or treat posts). We were also chasing just enough children while we were out and about that i forgot to take pictures of them going to the door, etc. Oh well I guess there is always next year. Enjoy Snow White, and Buzz Lightyear! I think they are pretty great!

Excited about trick or treating!

Colten and Aubrey with the neighboor kids!

( The only outside picture I took and it's BAD! So mad at my camera!)

Buzzy Lightyear!

Hello Space Ranger!

SO EXCITED!

The BEAUTIFUL Snow White!


Aren't they perfect?



No comments:

Post a Comment