Friday, November 19, 2010

Randoms...

Well we are yet again at the end of a crazy week! We have had something every night this week and I am excited to have the weekend together as a family, and am going to attempt to keep it low key. We will see how that works out. Next week is going to be another crazy week so it would be nice if we could all get some rest before we start that! I thought I would share some random pictures from the week. Enjoy...

Aubrey decided at breakfast that stacking the jelly was much more fun than eating it!


Colten decided that he would take a half way normal picture with me!


At the basketball game we tried for some more pictures, unfortunately he is very into taking the pictures himself!



Finally just because I think they are to cute, and I never shared this a picture of Aubrey, and Gabby at the last football game!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment