Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby AJ...

A few weeks ago our good friends packed their stuff and moved to Texas. Ever since then Colten has been going crazy! They have a little one and Colten is obsessed with him. Every since they left I have heard I miss baby AJ, can we move to Texas too? I wish I had put a dollar into his piggy bank every time he said this as half of his college would be paid for by now! Before they left we were fortunate enough to get to spend some good quality time together.
AJ and I. Isn't he adorable?

Aubrey misses him too just not NEARLY as much as her brother!

Well not the best picture ever but we all love baby AJ.

It's so sad to see Colten so upset about him leaving. It's the first time that he has really processed a "friend" not being around anymore. I keep telling him that is part of life, and he looks at me every time and says it's not a very fun part.

Of course we are going to miss his Mommy too.

We are lucky and they will be back for a few days in April. I haven't told Colten yet, I want it to be a suprise! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment