Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wildcat Victory...

Justin and I were fortunate enough to witness the Wildcat Victory last night and it was great! The Cat's played KU on Big Monday and defeated the #1 team in the country by 16 points. We had a lot of fun, especially Justin who ventured over to Lawrence a couple of weeks ago to watch the Cat's get killed by the Hawks, so he really enjoyed the tables being turned. The kids stayed home, and I am really glad they did. They would not have enjoyed the noise in Bramelege last night. What a great day to be a Wildcat. It is always nice to beat your Rivals!

Jamar coming off the court (I was really trying to get a good one of Jake but that didn't happen).

Martin still not happy...to funny!

The students were pretty excited!

When they knew they had it won!

Good for them! Go Cat's!

Justin and I glad the cat's won!

Rushed the Court!


Justin and I again!

What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment