Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fishy Fun...

Last night while going through some things in the storage room I came across our old fish bowl. Naturally the kids wanted to pull it out (instead of getting rid of it like I wanted to do). They then decided that they need a couple of fish as new pets! Since we were already headed out to dinner with Justin's mom we decided to make a trip into Petco and came out with Nemo, and Princess! I bet you can't guess who named the fish!
Colten annoyed that I made him stop and take a picture.

One excited girl! She was to excited to look at me!


With the fish they picked out! Apparently you can put female betas in the same bowl. I didn't know that until last night.


Excited to put the fish in their new home! I told them they had to but their PJ's on before they put the fish in the bowl but Daddy is a sucker and let them go at it once they were naked!


Aubrey pouring princess (yes her fish is pink) into the bowl!


Colten putting his fish in the bowl!


The three best thing's in my life looking at our new fish!


Yes the fish were both still alive this morning!
I meant to get a picture of the fish in the bowl at the end but had pregnancy brain and completely spaced that out!
Again excuse the cell phone pictures. I promise to charge my camera battery soon!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you could put two girls in the same both either.....learn something new every day! They look super excited to have fishy pets! :)

    ReplyDelete