Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fort Fun...

Last night I brought home a few boxes to use to reorganize (yes nesting is in full force) our storage room. However before I could get the boxes to the basement the kids had claimed them. You would have thought I brought home tickets to Disney World. They played in the boxes for about an hour and then got mad at me for taking them back to use! I love the innocence of a child!
Colten's Fort!

He was THRILLED to have a box to play in. Tell me again why I buy them toys?


What a silly boy!


Her approach was a little different than Colten's...


However I still love it!


Please ignore the CRAZY hair (poor girl)! Crazy hair and all this girl brings us so much happiness!


Please excuse the bad photo quality. My camera battery was dead so I was stuck using cell phone pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment