Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MIA...

Wow! It has been forever since I last blogged. Needless to say I have lots of catching up to do! I spent the last week in the hospital with pregnancy complications and am still feeling the effects of the stay. Justin and I are so thankful to have such supportive friends and family to jump in and pick up the pieces the past two weeks or so. I went back to the doctor last night and am going to be done working until post baby. It really is best as I still am running on little to no steam. We are praying that I can still make it to 39 weeks before delivery. Realistically I am not sure that will happen. I have a great doctor and she is preparing medically for an early delivery and keeping a very close eye on me. The hope is that I can still deliver October 21st. I have never made it to my scheduled date and would REALLY like to this time. Other than that things are still plugging along! We are ending summer and preparing for a very eventful fall.
I missed these two like crazy but I am thankful they were in good hands and that they were able to come visit (no clue as to why the pictures are smaller but I don't care enough to try and figure it out)!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that your doctor is keeping a close eye on you and that precious baby...your family is in my thoughts constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Still have a long ways to go but hopefully we can keep it in for a while longer! It has been a stressful scary week with all the bad memories coming back! It can only get better from here! How early were your girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, every day longer baby can stay in there is for the best....hopefully the baby is listening to your requests! :) How far along are you? I admire you for your strength, Katie!!! The girls were 7 weeks early and in the NICU for 29 days.

    ReplyDelete