Friday, January 6, 2012

2 Months, and 5 Years...


Claire had her two month check back on the 22nd. She continues to thrive in all areas! We are happy to report that she weighted in at 12 pounds 4 ounces which put her in the 86th percentile for height! She is a chunk for sure but I am a firm believer in the fact that this is the only time in her life that being chunky is cute so she should enjoy it while she can! She was 21 and a half inches long which places her in the 18th percent for lenghth! HAHA. She makes me laugh with those numbers. Her head was in the 50th percent at 39cm....I think they measure that in cm. The only issue she has is with reflux. We started her on some zantac and it seems to be helping lots. I always feel so sorry for her after she eats as you can tell she is MISERABLE. I also hated leaving her this week as she eats best when she is nursed. She has struggled a lot with bottles but in time she will figure it all out. She is our perfect little women and we are so blessed to have her in our life's. I can not thank God enough for her. She has completed our family for sure.
I know these pictures are far from great but she was not a happy camper when I was trying to take two month pictures of her, and I forgot to try later in the day. Once again I have earned the mother of the year award.


Colten had his 5 year check on the 22nd (his actual birthday). Other than a shot he had a great checkup (you would think that getting a shot every night would make the shot at the doctor's office extremely easy but NO it was pretty traumatic). He weighted in at 40pounds even which put him in the 46th percent. For height he measured 41 and 3/4 inches which is the 27th percent. I am SO happy he is on the charts for both. The growth hormone has been amazing for our big guy. I am so happy with the self confidence he has gained through it. It is never something I thought would happen when he first started but to be the same height, weight, etc as his peers has been great. He no longer feels like the "little" kid. I hope it continues.
Still can not believe all three of my babies are growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Claire looks adorable will her chubbiness! She now weights only one pound less then K & T! You know how that goes tho!!

    Look at Mr. Colten on those charts... So wonderful!! It's completely humbling to see how far he has come in these 5 years of life!!... Cannot wait to see what the next 5 years has in store for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! It is WONDERFUL to see him on the charts. We are beyond blessed that he is doing so well! I love my chubby baby girl too! After Colten was so small we are thrilled to have two chunky babby girls! Aubrey has outgrown it now but was a chunk forever.

    ReplyDelete