Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Coco Keys...

We spent this past weekend at Coco Keys in Kansas City and are happy to report everyone had a wonderful time. We decided to forgo us buying birthday presents for Colten and Aubrey this year (they both are still having / had parties with their friends where they received a TON of gifts) and take them for a fun weekend instead. I am so happy we decided to do this. Our original plan was to go to the Great Wolfe Lodge however it did not end up working out. I will say that Coco Keys was SO much better than I had imagined. The kids were in heaven and wanted no part of leaving the water park.
Here they are having fun with daddy!

Miss Mya had lots of fun!


Carter wanted to check everything out!


My big girl LOVED the slides, and I did too!

Can you tell fun was had by all?








Look how big this guy is...CRAZY!








They loved being lazy on Sunday morning...I can't say I blame them!




Bath time for the girls! A Little dark but they loved it!

Finally time to shop!

Love my big guy.

We were a site to see.


Can't wait to do it all again soon! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment