Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Cookies...

The week before Christmas we had a pizza - cookie making party with all of our cousins! Everyone had a great time, however I would NEVER give the cookies we made out as a gift...I'm not sure how much everyone else would appreciate all the slobber that went into them. We are so excited to make this a Christmas tradition in our family.
Eating pizza!

I love it when she looks at me with those BIG eyes.


Addison enjoyed cutting them out.


FINALLY time to decorate.


My big girl loved doing this.


Bricen had a great time as well.


I love my little man. He wouldn't frost because it was to messy for his liking. He did a great job with the sprinkles!


She enjoyed the mess!


This is the proof of her enjoying the mess!


Claire liked watching...I'm sure next year she will be ready to help.




Of course her cousin had fun with her as well! They are going to be great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment