Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date...

Justin took Aubrey on a Valentine's date last night and they both had a wonderful time. They had been talking about going on a date for several weeks now and Aubrey was thrilled when she found out last night was the big night. She INSISTED we go to the mall and buy a new dress and I agreed (any excuse to shop is great in my book). While at the mall she told EVERYONE who would listen that she was going on a date with her daddy, and that he was going to bring her flowers. When we got home she kicked daddy out of the house so she could get ready. It made me laugh because I asked her what she was going to do if daddy came before she was ready and her response was make him wait in the living room. Oh how true that is! I'm sure in the future we will have plenty of boys waiting in the living room on our girls. They went to Little Apple and then out for ice cream. When they got home I asked Aubrey if she had a good time and her response was "the best time ever".

1 comment: