Tuesday, February 21, 2012

4 Months *SIGH*...

Our little miracle is four months old today, and let me just say it doesn't seem possible. Again I wish we could stop time and just have all three of them stay little forever. I know I say it all the time but they are growing up WAY to fast...especially Claire. She is my LAST baby and I need (okay maybe want) her to stay little forever. In her four months she has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. Colten, and Aubrey adore her and are so helpful. They both love to "babysit" and do a pretty good job. This morning Aubrey babysat while I got ready and it was so sweet to listen to Claire babble at her and have Aubrey babble back. Colten picked out his little sister's clothes this morning and it made my day. I love that there is no jealousy and that they want what's best for her always. Last night Colten tossed my cell phone, and it hit Claire in the face. Of course Claire started crying, but Colten did too. He felt SO bad about it and I swear he apologized ten million times.
We do not have our four month check until Friday but I will update all her stats then. She isn't rolling over yet but it is hard to practice rolling over when you have a mommy that never puts you down! Since Daddy has been gone it's been a little more difficult to get anything done but then I think about how you are my last baby and that my to do list will not be my last so you are my top priority. You sleep pretty good at night but since you have been so congested you have been waking up quite a bit. You are nursing about five times a day still and will take a couple ounces of milk from a bottle while at day care however you are not a big fan. Other than your reflux bothering you, you seem to be a pretty happy girl...now if I could just convince you to stay this size!
These first two were taken Saturday. She's not four months yet in them but she is still adorable!

4 Month Photo Shoot!



These last few were from last week but I think she's to cute not to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment