Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jabber Box...

Miss Claire has turned into a real jabber box lately. She is always screaming (out of joy), laughing, or talking to herself. It is so sweet. Colten keeps going up to her and talking back to her when she starts and it melts my heart. She is very vocal and I really think she is enjoying the extra attention being vocal gets her! As much as I want her to stay my baby forever I enjoy her voice as much as she does. I love that the big kids are able to interact with her a little more because she has found her voice. She brings us so much joy and happiness. Of course I had to attach a few recent photos of one of the best things in our lives...lately whenever I get out the camera she stops smiling but that's OK she is still adorable!And because there is nothing cuter than fat thighs (and it is one of the only times in your life it is exceptable to have them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment