Thursday, March 1, 2012

4 Years Old...


Yesterday my sweet baby girl turned four years old. I do not know how this is possible. I know I say it all the time but time goes SO fast. Yesterday as I was looking at her I really tried to enjoy the moment as I knew it would be gone in the blink of an eye. I am beyond blessed to be able to call you mine. Aubrey you have such a wonderful personality, you are so caring, thoughtful, talented, brave, and compassionate. You decided yesterday that since it was your birthday you get to make the rules all day. That you were in charge. I love (and hate) that quality about you. You let people know what you think and have such an opinion to voice. When I found out I was pregnant with you I had so many mixed emotions. I spent the first 20 weeks praying for a baby girl and not only did God answer my prayers he went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Aubrey for being you! Thank you for bringing us more Joy, and happiness than we could ever imagine. I love watching you, and your brother together, and I know some day you will have a wonderful relationship with your baby sister too. Please know that on days I am short on patience, or hugs that I love you with all my heart. Remind me that you truly are life's most precious gift. Always know that we are here to love and support you in EVERY aspect of your life. I hope you had an amazing 4th / 1st birthday, and I look foward to celebrating a life time of birthday's with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment