Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Red Belt...

It's official my little karate man is a red belt! This is the last belt before he switches classes. I can't believe it's already time for him to switch! He had testing on February 25th and flew threw it! Such a smart talented boy!
OK...just because I like this picture...my baby girl and I. She is HUGE!

Here is my karate kid waiting with Bricen.

In this one he is the one standing up bowing.

Running up to accept his red belt.

Of course his sister was there to cheer him on, she felt the need to put Bricen's belt on her head.

Colten, and Bricen with their new belts on!

Goofy kid!

Here they are waiting with all the other karate cubs.

His sister is REALLY good at cheering him on.


During testing they had to throw medicine balls into a hoop...pretty sure I couldn't do this!


Colten your parents are SO proud of you...keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment