Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Aubrey's Birthday Party...

Aubrey celebrated her birthday with friends the Saturday after her birthday. She had a wonderful turn out, and an even better time. She keeps asking when her next birthday party is going to be!
Aubrey, and her friends listening to all the rules before they could play.
Our little birthday princess!

This is Aubrey with her boyfriend Jack. They did not leave each other's side the entire night! So cute. She even picked him (over Colten) to play games with her. I think it is safe to say that she has her first boyfriend ad he loves her as much as she loves him. So sweet!

Have I ever mentioned that I love this kid?

Miss Amyah had a wonderful time!

Aubrey! Can't believe that she's four already.

I love this one. They look SO deep in conversation.

Playing hide and go seek!

Mr. Carter. Isn't he a doll?


What a great daddy daughter picture!

Apparently I did not get all of the pictures from my mom so there will be another Birthday post for Aubrey. I can't leave pictures of cake, and presents out!

No comments:

Post a Comment