Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekend Fun...

Like every spring we have been spending LOTS of time outside. It is wonderful to be able to get out of the house again. We have spent a few days out at the ball park, and a few days at the park. The kids LOVE exploring all the parks around town, and Claire has been easy to bring along too.
Here they are with their adorable cousin at a baseball game. I did have a mini melt down last weekend watching Colten play baseball on the hill. It finally hit me after five years he is officially one of the big kids. I have drug him to the hill numerous times in the last five years and I have always had to worry about what he is doing. Now I can just let him run and know it will be okay. When did my two pound baby get so big? It is so bittersweet.

Here is my big boy playing at the Marlatt playground. Both kids consider all the school play grounds parks too.

He decided he wanted to take his sister on her first trip down a slide. He is such a wonderful big brother and loves his sisters SO much.

Of course Aubrey decided that she needed to take her down the slide too. I promise that despite Claire's facial expressions she LOVED both slides...being help by her brother and sister may be a different story.

Isn't this girl gorgeous? I think she has SO much natural beauty.

So this is basically what our weekends consist of right now. Baseball games, and trips to the park! LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment