Friday, March 23, 2012

5 Months...

It's official. My final baby turned 5 months old last week (Wednesday to be exact). It breaks my heart that time is going SO fast. I LOVE the baby stage (really every stage) there is nothing better than snuggling up to a little one. They are always so snugly. I am excited to watch Claire mature into a person but at the same time I wish it didn;t have to be SO fast. At five months old she is rolling over (hasn't mastered it for me yet but her babysitter says she's really good). She jabbers constantly (which I love), and has really discovered her feet (we try and eat them constantly). Claire has a couple of little toys that she loves to play with and it is so cute to see her get excited when she finds them. We have not tried baby food or rice cereal yet but I have a feeling we will in the next couple of days. She still isn't sleeping through the night but does pretty well most nights. I don't have the heart to let her cry it out yet during the night and I am fairly certain that if I did she would fall back to sleep with out any problem. If she weren't my last baby I would try a little harder probably (hey, she will only let me snuggle her for so long). Her brother and sister both still adore her, and she adores them. It is so sweet to watch her interact with them. The photo's from her five month birthday were not taken until after we were in our pj's (I know mother of the year) but she is still beyond adorable in them!








Seriously, she is ADORABLE! We are beyond blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment