Tuesday, June 26, 2012

8 Months...

Our baby big girl turned eight months old last week. I know I say it every month but I wish time would SLOW DOWN!  At eight months old Claire is sitting very well on her own, can wave bye, is starting to clap, and has mastered the art of eating solid foods (she really does not like baby food anymore).  She brings us SO much joy, love, and happiness, and is truly the missing piece to our family.
We don't go back to the doctor until next month so I do not have any new stats to share.
I forgot it was her eight month birthday until after she was ready for bed.  She was EXHAUSTED in these pictures so the smiles were not as great as they usually are.
She LOVES her brother, and sister.
The next day while we were getting ready we decided that we needed to snap a few more "8 month" photo's! Seriously she is SO cute. 
Of course she has a cousin who is 11 months, and has a LOT more hair than her!  I have a feeling they are going to be the best of friends some day.
 
Then there is Aubrey who is looking more, and more mature every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment