Friday, June 1, 2012

Dance Recital...

Aubrey had her first dance recital a couple of weeks ago, and she did a wonderful job. I am so proud of her. She worked so hard for so many months and she definitely showed that at the recital. Her class danced to Teddy Bear Picnic and it was adorable. I do not think that their is anything cuter than a bunch of four year old dancing together. She starts dance camp next week, and she is EXCITED. I am too! Her she is with the flowers that her daddy sent her earlier in the day.
Unfortunately Justin was in Texas and unable to attend the recital.
Aubrey and I at her rehearsal.
Isn't she beautiful?
We went to dinner quickly before the recital. She had so much fun!
Before the recital we took LOTS of pictures.
I wasn't able to take any quality photo's during the recital as it was to dark and we were not allowed to use a flash.  As soon as I get a copy of her DVD I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment