Monday, June 11, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend...

Memorial day weekend was a busy fun weekend. The kids and I made a QUICK trip to Oklahoma City on Friday. We were hoping the Cat's could have made it a little farther in the big 12 Tourney and we would be given the opportunity to watch them play a couple of games. That was not the case so we basically went down to meet Grandpa Mike, Grandma Ginger, and to see daddy! It had been 10 days since we had seen him, and we were ready. When we got home Saturday we had some friends over to play, and headed to the pool. Even though it was FREEZING we had a lot of fun. Sunday was another wonderful pool day followed with a BBQ that night with some friends. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE summer time? The kids went to see my Grandma's grave on Sunday as well while mommy worked around the house and took a much needed nap with Clair.e Monday was pretty quiet but once again we headed to the pool. Seriously why can it not be warm year round? Enjoy some photo's from the busy weekend. Blogger will not let me put them in the order that I want them and I have given up...so yes they are out of order but the subjects are still adorable.    

No comments:

Post a Comment