Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To School Night...

We had back to school night this past Sunday. The kids had a wonderful time and they were very excited to not only meet their teachers but to see some of their old friends. I can not believe how fast my kids are growing up! I know I sound like a broken record but it is so true! They are the best thing to ever happen to Justin and I and I know that they are going to be grown in the blink of an eye!
Colten, and Aubrey were  thrilled! Oh and just so you can not get mad at me for putting you in that dress Miss Aubrey you threw a gigantic fit when I tried to put you in something a little less formal!
They really do love each other!
I can NEVER get them to take a good picture with me!
Yet they always take good pictures with their daddy!
He was excited!  Can you tell?
She wasn't as wound up!
OK well at least they don't take good pictures together either!

No comments:

Post a Comment