Friday, August 24, 2012

First Day of Pre-K...

My baby girl started Pre-K yesterday! She absolutely LOVED it (I knew she would)! No tears were shed and she was happy to be reunited with a couple of her friends from Oak Grove. It was a smooth first day and her teacher Miss Katie had nothing but GREAT things to say about her. She is attending pre-k at Manhattan Catholic Schools so it is an added bonus that I only have to make two stops on my way to work instead of three. She goes every morning and I am so happy she is getting to know a bunch of the people that she will go to kindergarten with next year way to soon!
Once again Miss Aubrey I had ZERO input on what you wore!
Love the fact that your brother BEGGED me to let him take a picture with you.
Claire wanted in a picture too.
Outside of the school!
Finally in the classroom and writing your name!
Glad you had a great time big girl, now stop growing up SO fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment