Monday, September 24, 2012

11 Months...

Claire turned eleven months old last week! Let me just say (as I do every month) that I do not know how this is possible. I am living in the world where she should be like three months still! At eleven months she is a lot of fun. She is clapping, waving hi, and bye, blowing kisses, showing us she is "so big", barking like a puppy, crawling, and pulling herself up to the standing position...tear. Her personality continues to please us. She loves to play with her brother and sister, and is not quite ready to give up the quality time that she spends with her mama in the middle of the night. I can not even begin to say how blessed we are to have her. She definitely is the missing piece to our puzzle. Let the party planning begin our baby is turning one!

No comments:

Post a Comment