Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Recap...

Well looks as though the Tadtman's are not very exciting in the fall! My last post was a weekend recap as well and I just think that it proves we are WAY to busy to do anything fun. Between activities for the kids, and work this family is exhausted at the end of the day!
Basically this past weekend was very similar to the weekend before.
We went to the football game on Saturday night but that really about as exciting as we got other than mass on Sunday!
Little Miss is getting some new teeth, and let me tell you she was a grump!  I guess I would be too if I couldn't have anything to numb the pain.  She snuggled with her mama lots!
Yesterday was spent lounging around the house watching football which is nice!  Sunday's in the fall are completely lazy...I try and blame it on Justin wanting to watch football all day but really I am no better.  I try to avoid leaving the house at all costs!
Little miss Aubrey after her bath last night wanted her picture taken.  I love that she has so much natural beauty...I hope she thinks she does during her teenage years!
Of course then she wanted her mommy in a picture with her. 
Look at my sweet little girls!  They are the best!
Sorry dad...you didn't make it in any photos this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment