Tuesday, October 30, 2012

1 Year Old Check Up...

I love this sweet girl!
Little Miss had her one year checkup on the 25th.  I love taking her to these!  She weighted in at 20lbs 9oz which puts her in the 41st percent for weight, and was 28.5 inches long which puts her in the 31st percent for height.  She is just a little thing and I LOVE it. 
She still seems so little to me but is becoming more independent every day.  I love watching her grow, and change daily.  She still is not walking yet but I do not think it will be to long.  She can stand on her own but really doesn't have a lot of desire to take steps.  Fine by me! I'm not ready to chase to that degree yet. 
She loves her brother and sister, and they love her.  She crawls from room to room following them around and it melts my heart. 
She barks like a puppy and it is the cutest little noise ever.  Claire also claps, waves, cheers, shows how big she is, and gives kisses!  What a smart little gal.  She has started saying mama the past few days and has had dada mastered for a while.  I think she is starting to put together who is who too. 
So happy God knew exactly what we needed with our final baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment