Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to Claire...

I had good intentions of blogging for my sweet girls first birthday yesterday however instead I decided to give her my undivided attention. It is so hard to believe that my baby is already a whole year old! Time truly does fly by. She has brought us so much love and happiness this past year and it seems like she has been with us forever. She truly was our missing piece. I can not get over how much her brother and sister love and care for her. They have grown so much since she has came into our lives and I think she has been a wonderful addition to their lives as well. Sweet Claire - I hope you know that you are our everything. You have the best smile and have away of forcing people to smile back at you. Your beautiful eyes make my heart melt, and your sweet personality is one of a kind. You still do not like to sleep through the night all the time but I don't make you! It is our special time together and I know it won't last forever so I am going to enjoy it for now. We have your bed in your sisters room all set up and ready to go but I haven't been brave enough to put you in it yet. I think it has to do with the fact that you are my last baby and I am not ready to admit that you would be fine in there with out me. Claire I hope that you always know that we would go to the moon and back for you and that we will always be by your side cheering you on. You are truly perfect (so are your brother and sister) in our eyes. Love you scary Clairey!
Needles to say we had one tired girl last night! These are the pictures we took on her FIRST birthday! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  We sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment