Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend Recap...

We had a wonderful weekend. It did not consist of a lot but was fun regardless. Friday night Colten had a birthday party so Aubrey, and Daddy decided to bowl (Claire and I cheered Aubrey on), and then the four of us went to dinner. It was a lot of fun. So different going out with two kids instead of three. Needless to say I was ready to pick my boy up when the party was over. Saturday morning was donuts and the pumpkin patch. The girls and I went home for naps (they didn't happen) while Justin and Colten went to baseball practice for a while. Colten loves watching K-State practice. Grandpa Mike, and Grandma Ginger dropped Bricen off so that the boys could head to Topeka for wrestling. The girls and I decided to tag along and meet our moms to do some shopping. A good time was had by all. Sunday was LAZY. After mass we sat around. It was a perfect weekend, and left me feeling blessed.
The wrestlers!
They look like they are having fun!
Miss Claire eating lunch!
Aibrey LOVES to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment