Friday, August 2, 2013

Catch Up...

Things in the Tadtman household continue to move full speed ahead.
Here's a little recap of what we have been up to the past few weeks! 
Claire is getting SO big.  I think she looks huge in the picture on the left.  She has also developed an opinion on EVERYTHING. It's great that being the baby she has a mind of her own but let me tell you at times it is a bit much.  I think the past few weeks she has truly out grown the baby look and now looks like a big kid! She has begun potty training, and has done WONDERFUL.  I had ZERO plans to do it this soon but she decided it was time and has done amazing (as in zero accidents yesterday). We are SO proud of her!  To have her close to being out of diapers is bitter sweet to me.
The other day she insisted on wearing her boots to daycare!  Silly girl, and her opinions!  I did not feel as though this was a battle worth fighting so boots it was!  Seeing me in glasses also reminded me that I had lasik this week!  It's great so far.  I have quite a bit of bruising (blood) on my left eye that freaks the kids out but it really isn't bad.
The big ones have been busy with play dates and sleeping in as the summer wraps up.  Oh to be a kid again.  All of their activities basically ended right before they went to Colorado and I think they are loving a little down time.

We also attended the Riley County fair last weekend (more on that later) which naturally the kids loved.  Claire thinks she is as big as the other two and wanted to ride EVERYTHING they rode.
The kids loved all the animals and it was adorable to see them explain to Claire what they were (she already knew but they didn't know that), and then hear her make the noise.  We forgot the camera so this is as good as the pictures got!

Our little princess is just as big of a princess as the big one!  I think we may have our hands full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment