Monday, August 19, 2013

Tonsil's...

Aubrey had her tonsils out last Wednesday.  Things have been a little tough on our girl but overall she has done awesome. You can tell that she is a long ways from "recovered" but every day is progress!
Here is my sweet girl before surgery.  There are no after pictures as she did not do so hot when she was getting up!  Poor thing broke both our hearts!  She managed to somehow pull out her IV which was AWFUL!  Once we goth her settled down it was ok but it was a rough half hour or so.

Ice cream for every meal makes life a little better!
Grandma came over to help on Wednesday night with Colten, and Claire.  We REALLY appreciate that!
Some sweet smiles before bed.
Of course she has LOVED sleeping with me!  I have to give her meds about every two hours in the night so it's just easier at this point! I'm not gonna lie, I love having her with me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment