Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Basketball Wrap Up...

Well since next week is the first week of March I figure I should FINALLY do a basketball wrap up.  Both kids really enjoyed playing this year.
It was crazy to watch all the progress that was made and I hope their love for basketball continues to grow.
Aubrey was hands down a 100% better by the end of the season.  Considering she had touched a basketball maybe three times before the season I was impressed at where she ended the season. I am happy to report that she even wants to play again next year.




Of course these two girls did lots of cheering!
This may have been her favorite part every game! She loved telling her friends good job after they were done!



Team picture! What a fun bunch of girls.
The best compliment we got this season on Colten was that he is a very coach-able kid.  That makes Justin and I so VERY happy!  I think that by the end of the season he was pretty bored with little dribblers. It is a neat program but not the fast pace that Colten wants and needs.




These two have watched about every sport together!











What a fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment