Thursday, April 23, 2015

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

We have been having lots of fun at the ball games lately!  Miss Claire LOVES the 7th inning stretch where we sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game, followed by the Wabash.  I hope she enjoys these days always and forever!  
Her and Carter enjoy watching the games together. So sweet.



Colten graced us with his presence after one game so a group photo was in order.

Of course a group picture is never simple like you want it to be!
I hope she wants to sit with me for hours on end like she does now in another ten years!
Carter LOVES Colten, and Colten is pretty fond of Carter too.
Little Miss decided to do her own makeup one day and I didn't even notice until we got to the ball park. I guess that is what happens when you are the third child.
Thankfully it washed right off!

No comments:

Post a Comment