Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stillwater...

Colten and I made the trip to Stillwater a few weeks ago to cheer on the Cats!  It was a lot of fun to have some time with just him.  Life is so busy and he is my easy child so it was really pretty perfect to focus on just him.  The girls decided they wanted to stay with Grandma when asked and I was not going to discourage that!
The night before we went we had chiptole...random I know but I was impressed that Colten finished an entire bowl on his own, and the picture of Claire melts my heart - the picture of Colten will be used for black mail some day!

The Sawyers Family made the trip too so the boys had lots of fun driving their moms crazy.

Pistol Pete is not nearly as fun as Willie!
We went t o a Firehouse Subs too! YUM!
Love that he is always respectful during the National Anthem.



No comments:

Post a Comment