Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Colten Update...

Well I have another Colten update! That kid is always keeping us on our toes. We had a Clinic yesterday with the Children's Mercy doctors, and got WONDERFUL news. We are happy to report that his MRI results came back way better than expected. What they found was that yes his pituitary glad is not function where it should be but with that sad it is still function at a good level. Worse case scenario he will have to have testosterone shots when he is at puberty age but they will not know for sure until he is 11 or so. I'll take that over surgery any day! He has his surgery for tonsil's tomorrow so wish us luck! I have a feeling that I will have a grumpy boy for a couple of days!

Because I don't want Aubs to feel left out here is a picture of her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment