Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Junction City General's

Last weekend Justin and I took Colten over to the Generals game (Aubrey is in the middle of an epic meltdown so she stayed home with Papa). Needless to say he loved it! I think it was fun for him to hear all the player's names again and actually see a game in person rather than on TV. We went to the Royal's game a couple of weekends ago but I really think that there was to much stuff there and he could not really comprehend what was going on. We didn't have time to eat before we left so we decided to just get something there. Colten told me it was the best dinner ever! I'm sure that it had nothing to do with the fact that we let him eat 3 pieces of pizza, a soft pretzel, a hot dog, a funnel cake, ice cream, and Cheetos! The kid stuffed his face! I was a little worried that he would have a belly ache but he did just fine!

Here he is cheering on the Generals!

No comments:

Post a Comment