Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Busy Weekend

Thursday night we watched Miss Mya....

Mya and Aubrey had some great snuggle time!

Friday night daddy was away on his "guys" trip so the kids and I snuggled up and watched a movie!
Aubrey was scared of the "Monsters" so she had to cover her eyes!

Colten once again just wanted me to leave him alone so he could watch the movie (I am happy to report he is about 90% recovered)!

I went to Kansas City with a friend on Saturday and came home to find this...


Caught in the act!


While in Kansas City I bought Aubrey her first night gown! So Sweet!
Eating a snack before bed!

Posing to have her picture taken!
I think she's adorable!




After her snack Aubs decided she wanted to take a bubble bath! She takes after her mama and loves to take baths at night to help her unwind!

Sunday was Bricen's birthday party! Needless to say we were worn out after the weekend! The kids and the adults both had lots of fun at the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment