Thursday, August 19, 2010

Park!


I am so thankful that this weekend was FINALLY nice enough to get the kiddos out of the house! It has been so hot out that we have avoided going outside for the most part. Colten and Aubrey both LOVE to be outside so it has been a very sad story.

Sunday was gorgeous and we took full advantage of the nice day and headed over to an Elementary School close to our house.

This should really be the only time we see him behind bars!


I don't like how big she is getting! Let me tell you she is one SASSY girl!


I love that Colten no longer RUNS from me when I try to take his picture.



Aubrey on the other hand wants no part of having her picture taken!


I love my boys!


He loves the dinosaur!



Aubrey loved it too!




Of course you can not go to the park with out a trip to the swings!


Now I hope this weekend is as nice as last!

No comments:

Post a Comment