Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Wish...


As I mentioned in my last post last Friday night we went to campus and had a lot of fun hanging out as a family. While on campus we found a fountain. The kids have loved to throw money in the fountain for a while now but this trip was different. We told them both to make a wish. Their responses were to cute!
Colten Wished:
1. He could see Carter every day (Carter is his favorite baseball player).
2. He could play golf with daddy every day.
3. He could go to work with mommy every day.
I thought these were beyond sweet! Of course Carter came before mommy and daddy but that's okay! I think that the fact he didn't wish for toys, or anything of that nature says a lot! The fact that he would rather have people than objects makes me one happy mommy!
Aubrey Wished:
1. To hug mommy.
2. To kiss daddy.
Again...she is BEYOND sweet! I am one lucky mama!

1 comment: