Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Balloon's to Jeret...

We were cleaning up after Colten's birthday party on Saturday (more to come on that) and Colten was trying to decide if he wanted to take his balloon's home with him or not. It was quite the debate going through his little head, and you could tell he was really thinking hard about something. All the sudden he looked at me and said "Mommy I want to send my balloon's to Jeret". Not going to lie! This Mommy broke down in tears. I love how sweet and aware Colten is of his brother. He really is starting to get it. It makes me so proud! He has come so far from the little two pound baby I delivered. I can't help but get emotional when I think about it. I'm so proud of him! What a sweet boy I have.




1 comment:

  1. What a heartwarming and touching post. You have done a wonderful job of teaching Colten and Aubrey about their big brother. Reading this post brought tears to my eyes. You will treasure those photos forever.

    ReplyDelete