Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Looking A Lot Like Christmas...

Well we got the tree up and lights on the house last weekend. The kids LOVED helping with it all, and I am so glad that they are so into it this year. We try to not make a huge deal about Christmas until after Colten's birthday but it's hard not to. He seems okay with it so far as we have talked a ton about his party! With that being said we have some very excited children around our house. We are really working hard with them about the true meaning of Christmas, and Colten told me this morning he is glad that his birthday is so close to Jesus's. I'm so excited for this holiday season, and these pictures do not do justice to the amount of fun the kids had setting up the tree, and decorating the house. I did not get good pictures of the final projects put hopefully this weekend I can make that happen!





No comments:

Post a Comment