Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Poor Aubs...

Well Aubrey has had a rough couple days! She has had LOTS of vomiting, and has been running a fever. I took her to the doctor last night after work the doctor took one look at her and sent us to the hospital. Poor girl! She was very unresponsive when we got there. The nurses tried WAY to many times to get an IV started for her. They finally had to call in a nurse from the nursery to start it. It took five people to hold her down while they started it. As her mommy I wanted to yell and scream at them however I kept my cool the best I could! They ruled that it was a bad virus of some kind so after a night of fluids and zofran we were able to bring her home this morning. She is doing MUCH better today but has had little energy today (I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that she was up from 12 to 6 this morning). She seems very happy to be home, it makes for one very happy mama and dada.

Poor girl was OUT of it.
She couldn't even sit up.
Starting to feel a little better!
Poor girl was so out of it. She looks SO much better today.

Like I said we are thankful that she is on the road to recovery. Hopefully this will be the only "sickness" of the winter season!

1 comment: