Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Colten...

Well. Today is my baby boy's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday to Colten! As always this day is very bitter sweet. I'm not sure why but today I am an emotional mess. I am beyond thrilled at what a smart, happy, energetic, loving, compassionate, fun little man we have raised. I however am feeling greedy today wishing I had two of them. Two to love, two to laugh at, two to cuddle, two to nurture. I know I should stop taking away from what this day is really about so I will. I will tell Colten how much I love him, how big he is, how proud of him I am. I am still amazed four years later at what an awesome guy we have. He started at two pounds fifteen ounces. There were DOZEN's of times we thought we were going to loose him too. He fought hard for us and today above all I am thankful for that! I am thankful that God blessed us with twins to love and care for. I am thankful that we went through everything we did, because if it were not for all that I would not have my FOUR year old! I love him to pieces and I pray that he never questions that. That he knows that his parents love him with everything they have. That we are proud of him today, and every day. I know that he is going to continue to grow and excel. As much as I want him to stay my little man forever I am glad he is becoming independent, and self-sufficient! So today I want to say Happy Birthday Colten. We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you more than you will ever know!







No comments:

Post a Comment