Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas #2...

Well, Christmas number two was spent at our house Christmas morning. We kept it simple and I am so glad we did! The looks on the kids faces that morning were simply priceless. It was great to see it through their eyes. They were both VERY into Santa this year and I love that they are finally big enough to enjoy the Holiday's. The first few are ones Grandma Donna took and then the rest are ones I took...hence some of them being very similar.
All the kids Christmas morning.
Auntie Whit with her babies...I love Bricen's face in this one!
Miss Thang.
Aubrey in her mountain of presents.
Colten in his stack of gifts. He was VERY excited.

Bricen had just as many!
Time to open!

Aubrey checking out her new DVD in her new princess chair.
Bricen in his new costume.

Grandma and Mya.
Princess Aubrey waking up from her nap!
Aubs, and Grandma Donna.

This one is not from Christmas but I thought it was to cute not to share. I cant believe how grown up the three of them look. They both LOVE their cousin Addison.
So now the pictures from my camera!
Walking out to the stack of gifts Christmas morning.

So excited to see what Santa left.

Checking to see if Santa ate his cookies.

All three of them checking it out.

She was tired!

Auntie with her favorite boys!

Justin and I with two pretty girls!

The kids! This picture makes me realize what is really important in life!

Santa didn't eat all of his cookies!

The chaos!
They were buried in gifts!


Time to open!
Aubrey loves Anna...her new American Girl Doll.

Colten got LOTS of hot wheels!

Aubrey again in her chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment