Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas #4...

Yes you read the title correctly! Here are pictures of Christmas number four! I know that I have not blogged about the first three but I promise I will get to that soon. So our fourth Christmas was spent with my mom's family. We had lunch and then it was off to her Dad's to do present's. The kids had a great time! It was good to see everyone too!
Bricen and Colten checking out their loot!
Aubrey got a new pink Tinkerbell outfit. She LOVES it!

Please ignore the sweats...we were in the process of doing laundry and wanted all of our jeans to go with us to New York!
Colten loved being an elephant!
Bricen did too.
Isn't she beautiful?
Aubrey with uncle Brett...
Then with Grandma...
Then with her cousin Owen...

Brett, Colten, and Allsion (our cousin from France).
Dog Pile!
Got to love the Mya Moo!
Building with the blocks.
Colten, Bricen, and their cousin Ben.
Colten with his loot!

Bug eyed Bricen.
Playing with their bubble guns.

I love to snuggle that girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment