Thursday, January 27, 2011

Growing Up...

Well it's official my children are growing up WAY to fast. It breaks my heart. Really it does. I want them to grow, explore, and learn new things but at the same time I want them to need me forever! I want them to want to spend every waking moment with their mama! To scream and cry when I drop them off at Grandma's or school. They don't do ANY of these things any more. I realize that them growing up is a part of life but at the same time why do they have to do it so dang fast. I have a FOUR year old and a little girl who is going to be THREE in about a month! It is absolutely crazy to me. Why does time have to go so stinking fast. I want these two to stay little forever and ever! I guess that's what I get for having them so close in age. I'm glad that they are at this point but at the same time I wish I could freeze time. Seriously how can they be in karate, gymnastics, dance, and school? Aubrey should MAYBE be a month old!




No comments:

Post a Comment