Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day...

The kids have had SEVERAL days off school, and activities recently due to winter weather (I am very jealous) and they have been making the most of them. They have had LOTS of time to play with cousin Bricen which is always the best for both of them. Here are a few pictures of the snow day fun!
Isn't he sweet?

Playing outside. BRRR!

Don't know what he's looking at but he's focused.

Forget the sleds they are just going to roll on down the hill.

Miss Mya took a bath on her snow day.

Different day, and they STILL want to play outside.

He is fine with the cold!


They really do love each other.

Snow days are the best in their opinion!

I also thought I would share that I recently turned the blog into a book and am SO happy that I did. It is very cute and the 2010 one is 400 pages. CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment