Thursday, April 28, 2011

Colten's Graduation...

Well my four year old perfect baby boy had a preschool graduation program on Tuesday night. I know I shouldn't but as I sat there and watched him wave to me from the stage I couldn't help but let my mind wonder off to other places thinking about how I should have two up there. Things like this are always hard and bitter sweet. I want to be so positive for Colten but part of us is missing. I know that I shouldn't think like that as we have been blessed with so very much and God is continuing to bless us with what we hope and pray is a healthy baby. However on nights like this I can't help but want more. I know there are so many people out there who struggle to even have one and I need to stop my pity party but it's harder still than I ever imagined it would be. Colten is such a sweet compassionate little guy and I can't help but wonder if his brother would be the same way. If he would have the same contagious laugh, the same way of getting out of trouble by saying "but I just love you so much mom" (yes he calls me mom now not mommy...that is a whole nother set of tears). I can't help but wonder who he would be now. What would he become. However that is not going to make things better. I'm sure a lot of my emotions are pregnancy related but GOSH! This is tough. I always thought it would be better as he got older but some how it seems worse. I miss him more as I feel we were cheated out of so much. Okay enough on that. My precious Hubba Bubba graduated from preschool (well sort of because he's still not old enough for kindergarten)! I was one proud mama and he did an amazing job of performing the other night. Oh how I want him to stay little and sweet forever!
Here he is getting ready to go in to his graduation celebration. Gosh he is perfect!

Of course his sister was their to support him. She was upset because it was not her graduation day (that is tonight).


They have SO much love for each other. They truly are best friends.





Playing tag in the gym!


He waved to his mama from the stage. I love him SO much!


I don't think he's signing like he's suppose to be!



There that's better!





Going down to get his certificate! I am so happy but still can not believe he is this big already! Time goes WAY to fast!



Coming to sit with us!



He was pretty proud of himself and he should be! He did a great job.


Now we have the not so easy task of convincing him he doesn't get to go to kindergarten! He told me the other day he was to smart for preschool. I think he may be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment