Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Newest Addition...

If you have not heard the newest addition to our family will be arriving mid to late October. I am technically due on the 29th of October however I had a sonogram last week and that put me at about the 24th.
Justin and I could not be happier. We have always wanted a bigger family however I feel as though three is plenty! Although we are thrilled we can not help but stop and think about Sweet Jeret. Things like this are always bitter sweet and while we NEVER trade one for another we wish that this was baby 4 (I know it still is baby four here on but I wish all four were here on earth). Colten asked me the other day if this was Jeret and he was coming back to be with us. It literally broke my heart. I am an emotional mess as it is. He felt bad when I started BAWLING on him.
Back to happier thoughts! Colten and Aubrey are thrilled. Absolutely thrilled. We do have a problem in that Colten wants a brother, and Aubrey wants a sister. I think we are going to let this baby be a surprise and not find out the gender until delivery. It will be hard but having one of each we should have plenty of the supplies we need for either sex!
Either way I know we are going to have an exciting, busy fall and I can not wait for all the crazziness to start! We are so blessed! Sorry the pictures are not the best quality. It's hard to see and then the fact we had to scan them in makes it even more difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment