Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Low Key Weekend...

This past weekend was VERY low key in the Tadtman house hold. It was wonderful! Justin of course had to work three baseball games (I'm SO ready for him to have a day off). The kids and I attended all three however it was still nice to take our time getting ready and not have to rush to be anywhere. Friday night we went to the baseball game and the kids had a lot of fun running the baseball game after. Saturday started with a trip to K-Stat (never fun). The kids and I then ran errands before heading to the game. I am very fortunate and Miss Aubrey will nap anywhere so when we got to the game I laid her down for a nap and Colten and I cheered on the Cat's (however our cheering did NO good). We ended the day with a quick trip out to karate to have pictures taken. After that we headed home to put together Aubrey's new trike, and get ready for a sleepover at Grandma's. When Daddy got home he finished the trike (I should have known better). We then loaded up and headed to Grandma's. The kids had LOTS of fun, and Justin and I enjoyed dinner out, and a movie (at home). It was great. I slept 12 hours Saturday night, and can not even begin to tell you the last time I did that. Sunday was another game, and lots of playtime outside. I REALLY hope it stays nice out so there can be LOTS more of that! The only picture I took ALL weekend were on Sunday at Sonic before we headed to the baseball game. I love Sonic. It's nice and easy for the kids. They love to run around and play and ALWAYS eat well there. It's a win win situation for me! I know this weekend won't be as relaxing so I am even more thankful for weekend's like this past one!

No comments:

Post a Comment